Introduction, Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.berkhamstedmart.co.uk, your local advertising website for supporting and encouraging existing and new businesses.
By accessing and/or registering on this website, you are agreeing to be bound by its trading TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
www.berkhamstedmart.co.uk will hereafter be referred to as "The Company".
Sellers and Buyers of products and services and Visitors will hereafter be referred to as "Users".
As a condition of using "The Company's" website, you agree you will not:
1) Provide and/or post any false or misleading details or information.
2) Post any threatening, offensive or obscene material.
3) Introduce spam, viruses or any other applications which will either create problems to affect the smooth working of "the company" website or cause harm to "the company" and/or its "users".
4) Intentionally provide misrepresentation of products and services.
5) Illegally obtain/ copy / modify / use information provided by "The Company" or its "Users" for any other purpose than for which it is intended without prior consent.
6) Sell products of a counterfeit nature or infringe copyrights, trademarks or other rights of a third party.
"Users" are solely and directly responsible for all information they submit and any consequences that may result from this.
"The Company" reserves the right to reject or delete content received through its website which it believes to be inappopriate or breaches "The Company's" Terms and Conditions of trading.
"The Company" also reserves the right to restrict a person's usage of the website either temporary or permanently and may refuse registration and/or delete information received if it is considered necessary in the interest and security of "The Company" and its "Users".
"The Company" may at their discrection , inform relevant "Users" of this action where there has been contact between them.
"The Company" aims to provide a no-nonsense advertising service to support existing local traders and encourage the start-up of new businesses.
"The Company" will actively attempt to monitor website "Users" with the expectation of sensible and professional conduct between all parties.
"The Company" does not however accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content or activity by the websites "Users".
Furthermore "The Company" does not accept liability or involvement with business transactions between parties using its website.
By registering and using the www.berkhamstedmart.co.uk website for advertising your products or services, you agree to "The Company" storing and using the information suplied solely for the purpose of advertising.
Should "The company" at anytime in the future consider it necessary to amend, update or introduce additional terms and conditions, a minimum notification period of 30 days will be provided to all "Users".
Rewards/Benefits will be available periodically / monthly at the discretion of the company to those who have registered or subscribed and meet the criteria of the offer.